Wednesday, February 22, 2012

My Reading History

I have always been an excellent reader. When I was in elementary school I loved reading time. I use to hope that the teacher would choose me to read a part of the story. As I entered middle school reading wasn't as fun as it use to be . I had lost the passion for reading. When I entered high school I began to write poetry so that forced me to read. When I started to read my own work it gave me the want to read other people's work . I started to read books for fun. I am now a college student and I read every chance I get.

1 comment:

  1. Your experiences were positive. You need to post some of your poetry on your site. I'd love to read some of it. Keep improving your critical reading skills and expand your vocabulary. Improved reading skills will enhance your writing abilities also. Keep writing and reading.

    ReplyDelete