Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Self Regulatory Behavior's

The self regulatory behavior that challenged me the most during my first year of college was social enviornment. I was constantly on the phone. I always went out with my friends. I love to go shopping nd I would do all of things instead of making my homework a priority. My biggest distraction was my boyfriend. I would tell myself that I was going to study, but when he would come over I would do the complete opposite.

The way that I fixed my challenge with my social enviornment varied of a few things. First, I did my homework before I went out or I limited certain events so I could study. Secondly, I started to buy things that i only need. Finally, I made an agreement with my boyfriend that he can either help me study or come over only when I have free time.

1 comment:

  1. Homerun! That was a great self-reflection and your solutions were strong but did not require you to end your social life. You simply took control . Way to go!

    ReplyDelete