Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Reading 25 Reflection

15 weeks ago I loved reading. I read for fun. I love to read novels but I hated to read text books. This was an issue because as a college student you have to read text books in order to be successful and efficient in your classes. Since I have been enrolled in Reading 25 I have improved in reading text books. I have learned different strategies and techniques to improve my reading abilities. For example, one of the strategies is talk to the text. I make notes as I read, so if I go back to the chapter later in the semester I still have my notes in case I forget anything. Reading 25 has been a great experience for me. the skills I have learned will forever benefit me in college and in life situations. I loved the group work and how Mrs.Burrus gives us alot of practice work. I am a visual learner so I also appreciated the over head when she explained the chapters. Overall I enjoyed the class and I would recommend future student to take the course and apply it to everyday life.

No comments:

Post a Comment